2020-01-29 , 53 Views

[URGENT] Inquiry on any recent visit to Hubei Province, China

Dear students,

Greetings from the OIA.


I am reaching out to you regarding an urgent instruction set out by the Korean Ministry of Education.

The Korean Ministry of Education is investigating the current status of our students’ entry and exit records to the Hubei Province in China.


If you have visited the Hubei Province after January 13th, 2020 or have visited other locations in China, please let us know by e-mail(goabroad@ewha.ac.kr) before 11:00am TOMORROW, January 30th, 2020.

You must reply if that is the case.


If you have been in the Hubei Province during that period, you must stay in quarantine even without any related symptoms. 

Should you have symptoms including fever and cough, make sure to consult with the Korean Center for Disease Control and Prevention at their call center (1339) and visit a designated health center.

The designated public health center closest to our campus is the “Seodaemungu Public Health Center”.



Find attached the safety guidelines of the KCDC for more detailed information.