※ To limit our campus community risk of transmission, Ewha Womans University asks that any individuals who meet either of the following criteria to refrain from visiting campus:
1. You travelled in a country or region in the last 14 days with possible or confirmed COVID-19 transmission.
2. You have fever (over 38˚ C) or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.) that continue and worsen.
If you have any symptoms of infection of the virus, please consult with Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Call Center at 1339, a local code +120 or a local public health and inform the Office of International Affairs(firstname.lastname@example.org , 82-2-3277-3162) as well.
※ All students who have travelled in a region with possible or confirmed COVID-19 transmission or have arrived from overseas, can enter campus after 14 days of self-quarantine.
In accordance with WHO's declaration of COVID-19 as Pandemic, Ewha Womans University extends online courses for two weeks (3.30.~4.12.).
- Depending on the courses, some classes will be run offline as makeup sessions in the near future
- Extension of online lectures can vary depending on future pandemic concerns
- There are notice changes in student dormitory check-in dates
(read more on student dormitory homepage: http://my.ewha.ac.kr/dorm/)
Please refer to the link below for further information: http://www.ewha.ac.kr/ewhaen/news/notice.do?mode=view&articleNo=312266