1. For fall semester of 2020, Ewha Womans University offers both hybrid model(on/off) and online only classes to students. This is to offer classes in effective ways while complying with quarantine guidelines.
- Classes with less than 50 students and lab classes will be implemented with a hybrid model (on/off).
- Theoretical and theoretical/practice courses with more than 50 students will be implemented via online classes throughout the semester.
- Mid-term and final exams are conducted in accordance with the school rules and face-to-face exams are recommended.
- Depending on the COVID-19 situation and the level of quarantine, class guidelines may change.
※ Ewha Womans University will conduct all classes online during the first two weeks (9.1~9.11).
2. Students affected or suspected to be affected with COVID-19 will be exempted from class attendance.
※ Students arriving from outside Korea may enter the campus after completing the mandatory 14 day self-quarantine.
※ If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, please refrain from entering the school, and if the symptoms get worse, contact the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention call center (1339) or community health centers.