As COVID-19 situation has worsened in the past few weeks in Seoul, the on campus Foreigner Registration Card application service will be conducted online.
The International Affairs Office would like to advise students to process FRC application online in order to avoid any infections of COVID-19.
Submission of Online Application
2020. 9. 10.(Thurs) 00:00 ~ 9. 13.(Sun) 23:59
Transfer of Fees
2020. 9. 10.(Thurs) 00:00 ~ 9. 15.(Tues) 15:00
Application Submission to the Immigration Office
2020. 9. 16.(Wed)
[How to Apply]
1. Go on to the website of the Korea Immigration Service Foundation (KISF) (http://kisfvisa.org)
* Fee will be notified after submitting the application
* Bank account for Ewha students: KB Bank 878301-01-309445 / Account holder: 안복영(한국이민재단) (Ahn Bok Young, KISF)
* You can make a transfer through even if you do not have a bank account in Korea. Please take your passport with you when making a visit to the bank. There can be a transfer fee ranging from 500 to 2,000 won according to the transferring amount
* In order to identify the depositor, please input your passport number as the depositor’s name.
You can change the depositor’s name when making a transfer with online banking or you can request this to the personnel at the bank.
* Application will not be submitted to the immigration office when the fee is not transferred and not confirmed until the deadline of the transfer of fees.
* After submitting the documents to the immigration office, KISF will inform applicants of the completion of submission