2021-03-02 , 451 Views

Apply for the Foreigner Registration Card

Dear students,


Please apply for the FRC as soon as possible since it takes about 2~3 weeks for reservation.


■ How

  1. Go to Hi Korea website: https://www.hikorea.go.kr/Main.pt
  2. Click English on top of the page

  3. Click Create your accounton top of the page

  4. Click Short-term residents and create an account

  5. Go to the main page again, and click Information Lookup

  6. Click Reserve Visit

  7. Log in with your new account, and make a reservation with the Southern Immigration Office


■ Southern Immigration Office


1. Visit the Southern Immigration Office on your reserved date
2. Location: 48 Magokseo-1ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul
3. Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 18:00
4. Take subway line 5 and get off at Magok Station, Exit No. 1 (2 minutes on foot)
5. More information on the address can be found inside the Spring Handbook



■ Notes

We have already sent out specific guidelines to you by individual emails.

If you have not received any emails from us yet, it would be much appreciated if you could send us alternative email address to goabroad@ewha.ac.kr.



Ewha OIA

There is no Attachment