Course Evaluation of 2021 Spring semester is available.
The result of the course evaluation will be used as an important resource to manage the quality of teaching and learning.
All responses to the multiple and short answer questions will be completely anonymous. Especially, the written comments are to be displayed alphabetically so the respondents’ anonymity is fully secured.
Please provide honest and constructive feedback in your course evaluations. However, please be respectful and refrain from making rude comments unrelated to the overall learning experience.
1. Period: 6/10 (Thurs.) 13:00 – 6/23 (Wed.) 12:00
2. Courses: All Spring 2021 undergraduate and graduate courses.
* Excluded courses: Freshmen Seminar, Internship courses, Credit transfer courses from other universities, Graduate courses taken by undergraduate students, Undergraduate courses taken by graduate students.
3. Method: EUREKA PORTAL(http://portal.ewha.ac.kr/)→ Academic affairs→ Curriculum→ Course Evaluation
* To complete the evaluation, please click ‘confirm’ after saving the responses.
* Once you have clicked ‘confirm’, you cannot change your responses.
1) Exchange students had been included in the course evaluation procedure since Spring 2020. Courses for only exchange students and Korean language courses are included on the regular course evaluation.
2) If you do not participate (even for one course), you will not be able to view your grade until 6/23(Wed.) 23:59 PM.
3) You can write comments to the courses that are excluded from the regular course evaluation. The restrictions on viewing your grades do not apply to these courses.
4) [Undergraduate] You can view the results of the course evaluation for the previous 2 semesters (2020 Fall, 2021 Spring) during the course registration and confirmation/change period of Fall 2021 semester. For further information on viewing the results, please check the announcement board at the end of July, 2021.