TUITION & FEES
After receiving admission from the International Exchange Affairs Team in the Office of International Affairs, students will be given an invoice at the Orientation held before the start of the semester. The invoice will include the tuition fee and other optional fees for each individual student, to be paid within one week from the start of the semester. The fees are as follows:
- Name of Bank : Shinhan Bank
- Bank Account : 100-016-709917
- Account Holder : Ewha Womans University
- Bank Shift Code : SHBKKRSE
Program Fees (non-refundable, KRW: Korean Won)
|EXCHANGE STUDENT||VISITING STUDENT|
Single Room: 1,750,000~2,870,000 KRW
Double Room: 1,300,000~1,920,000 KRW
|ON-CAMPUS HEALTH CENTER FEE (optional)||23,200 KRW|
* On-campus Health Center provides basic and first-aid treatments for common diseases.
** Costs are subject to change without prior notice.