|Fall (Sep - Dec)||April 15 - May 15|
|Spring (Mar - Jun)||October 15 - November 15|
Exchange students are nominated by Ewha’s partner institution with exchange agreements. Nomination must be received prior to the student's application.
Student application is done 100% on-line (only digital documents accepted)
The page is compatible with Internet Explorer 11.
- Click here to apply
Select the Program (Check Year/Semester) → Type in Log-in (Email) → Register
Exchange students should use the same email address as provided in the home university nomination. The email is used to identify the student.
- Step 2. Write Application
Date of Birth (YYYYMMDD) will be the password for log-in.
- Step 3. Save/Submit application
- Step 4. Receive email notification of admission.
Check Status of Application & Notification (top of application page).
You may be asked to re-submit if application is incomplete.
- Step 5. Receive the visa document sent out via express mail.
Admission Packet is sent during January (Spring Semester) and July (Fall Semester), with prior notice.
Exchange student will receive visa document at University, Study Abroad (Visiting) at Home Address.
- Step 6. Submit Checklist (Flight / Insurance / Visa information)
Students may choose Ewha’s collective insurance plan. If not, students must provide a proof of insurance, which is compatible with Ewha's collective insurance.
- Step 7. Apply for a student visa and acquire it. Then, Come to Ewha!
All documents must be prepared in English or Korean in the designated format.
- Standard ID Photo (JPG format) 3 cm x 4 cm size
- Passport copy (JPG or PDF)
Color scan of the first page (bio-page) which includes name and passport number
- Official Academic Transcript with cumulative GPA (PDF format)
If the home university does not have a GPA system, a signed official letter from the international office guaranteeing that the applicant’s academic achievement meets the eligibility criteria at Ewha must be submitted with the official academic transcript.
- Student Agreement (PDF format) downloadable at the Online Application page
- After admission, students will be asked to provide Flight/ Insurance/ Visa Information. (Details will be instructed via Communication Channel, Learning Agreement is required for visiting students) * Note: When a request is made to Student Service Center, students will be informed of issuance fees and mailing service fees that need to be wire-transferred before transcripts are processed (email@example.com or 82-2-3277-3231).