- (When registering for the first time) Select a program from the "PROGRAM" menu from the application site.
- Enter an email address to be used as your LOG-IN ID.
- Click ‘Register’ to get an automatically issued password.
- For the next time you log-in, your password will be your date of birth (e.g. YYYYMMDD: 19901208).
- Fill out the online application and click "SUBMIT" to complete. You will not be able to change information after submitting, so please make sure all information is correctly input before submitting.
- Your LOG-IN ID (e-mail) and password cannot be changed.
- Some internet networks may limit the use of ports for this website. If you are experiencing trouble accessing the application site, please try accessing from a different networks. Please contact us (with a screenshot of your screen) if you continue to experience difficulty.