Credit Transfer of Individual Program
|Credit transfer for individual visiting student||Credit transfer for individual summer/winter study program||Credit transfer for individual language study program|
|General||Register at foreign university for regular semesters (4-year program), study at the institution for one semester or one year for credit transfer to Ewha Womans University||Program which students can register at foreign university summer/winter semester (4-year program), study at the institution during vacation for credit transfer to Ewha Womans University||Program which students can register at foreign university for regular, summer/winter semester (4-year program), study at the institution for language course (more than 70 hours) for credit transfer to Ewha Womans University|
Students who have completed more than one semester at Ewha and on full time enrollmnent semester (No part-time enrollment), and students can study more than one semester after the return
- Students on leave of absence can apply.
- With the exception of the students scheduled to graduate in the respective semester
|Application Period|| - 1st Semester: Early January~ Early February
- 2nd Semester: Early July ~ Early August
| - Credit transfer of individual summer foreign study program: Early July ~ Early August
- Credit transfer of individual winter foreign study program: Early January~ Early February
| - Credit transfer of language program during breaks:
Summer: Early July ~ Early August
Winter: Early January~ Early February
- Credit transfer of language program during regular semester
1st Semester:Early January~ Early February
2nd Semester: Early July ~ Early August
|Application Process|| Individual application to a regular foreign university (which provides bachelor’s degree and higher) -> Receipt of approval of the application from the foreign university-> Apply for on-line credit transfer on Ewha Eureka page(individual visiting student program, summer/winter overseas study program, individual language study program) -> Print and submit the on-line application to OIA-> Departure to foreign university
- After completing courses of the program, students need to request for mailing of a student transcript to OIA, and make a visit to OIA immediately after their return for a credit transfer process.
|Documents|| - Application and course selection (on-line printing)
- Verification document which shows foreign university’s approval for studying
|Credits||Maximum of 18 credits can be transferred per semester||Enrolled students can earn up to 6 credits, and students on leave of absence can earn up to 3 credits||Maximum of 3 credits can be accounted for humanity courses during enrollment|
|Guidelines|| - Students must confer with the department chair on credit approval before the application process.
- Students can study abroad as a visiting student at 4-year universities with/without a student exchange agreement with Ewha. However, they must inquire of OIA about the credit transfer feasibility of a desired institution.
- Students are responsible for the entire application process of their own. .
|Students are responsible for the entire application process of their own including a request for the foreign institution’s support, application approval, etc.|