Credit Transfer of Individual Program
|Credit transfer for individual visiting student
|Credit transfer for individual summer/winter study program
|Credit transfer for individual language study program
|Register at foreign university for regular semesters (4-year program), study at the institution for one semester or one year for credit transfer to Ewha Womans University(Up to One Year of Study)
|Program which students can register at foreign university summer/winter semester (4-year program), study at the institution during vacation for credit transfer to Ewha Womans University
|Program which students can register at foreign university for regular, summer/winter semester (4-year program), study at the institution for language course (more than 70 hours) for credit transfer to Ewha Womans University
-Students who have completed more than one semester at Ewha and on full time enrollmnent semester (No part-time enrollment), and students can study more than one semester after the return
- Students on leave of absence can apply.
- Students can only apply during regular semester
※ If the student took her 8th semester, she cannot register for individual summer/winter session nor language program. (ex: If Spring 2021 is the your 8th semester, you cannot transfer credits from 2021 individual summer session or language programs)
- With the exception of the students scheduled to graduate in the respective semester
-Only undergraduates can apply for individual summer/winter study and language program.
-Students are not allowed to register any Ewha courses (both regular and summer/winter session) while participating in studying abroad program.
| - 1st Semester: Early January~ Early February
- 2nd Semester: Early July ~ Early August
| - Credit transfer of individual summer foreign study program: Early July ~ Early August
- Credit transfer of individual winter foreign study program: Early January~ Early February
| - Credit transfer of language program during breaks:
Summer: Early July ~ Early August
Winter: Early January~ Early February
- Credit transfer of language program during regular semester
1st Semester:Early January~ Early February
2nd Semester: Early July ~ Early August
| Individual application to a regular foreign university (which provides bachelor’s degree and higher) -> Receipt of approval of the application from the foreign university-> Apply for on-line credit transfer on Ewha Eureka page(individual visiting student program, summer/winter overseas study program, individual language study program) -> Print and submit the on-line application to OIA-> Departure to foreign university
- After completing courses of the program, students need to request for mailing of a student transcript to OIA, and make a visit to OIA immediately after their return for a credit transfer process.
| - Application and course selection (form is added on notice)
- Verification document which shows foreign university’s approval for studying
Maximum of 18 credits can be transferred per semester
- Students who take a leave of absence during individual visiting program can only transfer credits.
- Students who register (pay tuition) for both universities can transfer credits and semester(s).
|Enrolled students can earn up to 6 credits, and students on leave of absence can earn up to 3 credits
|Maximum of 3 credits can be accounted for humanity courses during enrollment
-Students who would like to transfer credits as major courses must refer to the department procedure before departure. Department chair will decide whether a course can be accepted towards major courses.
(Individual language study program can be accounted for humanity courses only.)