2020-21 Ewha Online International CO-ED Winter College (EIWC)
2020-21 Online EIWC Important Dates
|2 (Mon)||Application begins (~ December 20)|
Application ends/ Payment due
|30 (Wed)||Last day to cancel with 50% Refund|
|20 (Wed)||Program Period (~February 9)|
Courses & Faculty
▶ Special Track: 3 Credits
▶ General Track: 3 Credits per course
• Upon completion, 2020-21 Online EIWC Special Track will be academically recognized as “Window to Korea”, and students shall be issued 3 credits.
• Upon completion, 2020-21 Online EIWC General Track will be academically recognized as Course Title (according to student’s registration), and students shall be issued 3 credits per course.
Attendance and participation (both pre-recorded lectures and real-time sessions) will be comprehensively taken into account for the Pass or Fail evaluation.
※ Credit Transfer
Although most institutions outside of Korea accept credits earned at Ewha, students are recommended to
check with an academic advisor at their home institution before applying.
▶Special Track: 500,000KRW
▶General Track: 500,000KRW per course
Wire Transfer Information
Students may send a wire-transfer in any currency. The wire-transfer will automatically calculate the exchange rate of the day.The sending party of the wire-transfer must be identical to the applicant’s name to track down the payment.
|Bank||Shinhan Bank (Ewha Branch), Seoul, Korea|
|Account Holder||Ewha Womans University|
|Bank Swift Code||SHBKKRSE|
- EIWC accepts payment of program fees via bank wire transfer ONLY.
- Personal checks or credit cards will not be accepted.
- Please make sure that the remitted foreign currency tuition must be exactly the same as the tuition amount listed on the website. If the remitted amount is less than tuition on the website due to the exchange rate difference and fees, you can not be registered.
- For a refund request, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 30, 2020. A 50% refund will be made by this date.